Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

My Weekend

Walt: structure a recount. 
On Sunday it was father's day.
I went to the Manakau cemetery to visit my papa and uncle.  What did you do on father's day?

Image result for manukau cemeteryWhile i was at the cemetery with my aunty and uncle and my cousins  We were playing rugby.
Then we left to go to my nana's in otara  then when we got there listening to music and playing hide and seek in the dark we were having fun as a family.

Then my nana made cocolasa and pudding with custard it was warm and yummy then we were all sad to go but my nana said sleepover. In the morning we left about 7:00 am and we were late!. I enjoyed father's day.


One thing i learnt was is if you have a dad or not you should still do something for your mum she's your father mother and be helpful and  she will always be there for you.

Anyways i will like to say
HAPPY LATE FATHERS DAY!!!!!

Task Description: To try make you fell like you were there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment