Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

The house



                                                                The house on Elm street
Once upon a time are house on Elm street was a very old house it had bugs crawling on the door,
cobwebs webbed on windows, and the house was 100 years old, everything was rotten.
I lived next to that house and every night i would hear chatter and laughter and i would always
think i'm dreaming but i would just shut my eyes and go to sleep. But one night i heard
'something smash then a man voice yelled out  and a lady voice yelled back as if they were
arguing and that was the first time I’ve heard that. I creeped through my window and looked at
the house, but there was no one, so i went back to sleep, but I still heard voices arguing so loud that
I couldn’t go back to sleep. So i got out of my bed and walked to the house next door to see what
was going on.


I was scared and frightened, but the noise was so loud that I couldn’t sleep.
I got to the front door and I knock but the door just opened itself.
I walked in and quietly said “ Hellloooo” Suddenly the loud noise disappeared.
I walked out of the house and suddenly,  the noise came back, I looked back and
ahhhhhhhhhhhh there was a clown, a bloody clown standing at the door I screamed.
I was spoked so i ran home and boosted up the stairs.
Into my mum and dads room woke them up and told them
what i saw but they said Ohhhhhhh stop that nonsense you always make something up to get
our attention i said no i'm not lying i swear mum said in anger
MACK GET TO YOUR ROOM NOW.
Mum no i’m not lying i’ll show you ‘’MACK NOW!’’ ok mum i’m going
now i walked into my room and slammed the door.  To be continued.


1 comment:

Tatiana said...

Malo lava, Jozlo I really love your scary story about Elm street, I never used to like that movie because of the scary people that were in it. and lots of fighting, But I really like your version instead it doesn't sound that scary and it takes me on an adventure. Of your scary story, I really hope that you can make more lovely scary story's like this again.
From yours kindly regarded - Tatiana Akurangi

Post a Comment