Pages

Monday 12 February 2018

The troubles of not wanting to wear uniform


Dear Room 3,

My name is Nicolas Lei. I hope you are all well and excited to start another new year at Pt. England School. This is my first year at Ferguson Intermediate and I am year 7. I am writing this letter to you all because I know most of you are a similar age as me and I need your help! Someone told me that you are a smart group of students, so I look forward to hearing from you.  

As a new student, I am learning a lot of new routines and rules. I am enjoying my time here, however, there is one thing that I detest and that is our school uniform! At my old school, we wore mufti which was awesome because I got to choose what I wanted to wear everyday. Now that I am at Ferguson, I have to wear the same thing every day like everyone else. It bothers me because I don’t think it’s fair that I have to wear a school uniform. This makes me want to move schools.

I know that you wear a school uniform too, right? How do you feel about that? Do you think all schools should wear uniform? Please tell me why you think schools should or should not wear uniform so I can make a decision on whether to stay here at Ferguson or move back to my old school. Please write back to me soon.

Kind regards,

Nicolas Lei, Year 7
Ferguson Intermediate School
  

This is my response to his letter. 


Nicolis lei
Ferguson Rd, Otara, Auckland


Otara  
130 Pt England Road
Glen Innes
Auckland 1072


Dear, Nicolis lei


Wednesday 7th February


Auckland,  2023


talofa lava


My name is jozlo i am 11 years old i am samoan tokelauan.
i'm sorry about  your problem you should stay even though
you don't like uniform it is a  good school it
will help you ways you might like.

tofa soifua



No comments:

Post a Comment