Pages

Tuesday 14 February 2017

News paper tower

Walt: write a recount about our experience. How do we make a tower of news paper.
I wanted to help but they wouldn't let me help i was very excited to do it but i was blocked.
Then when we came second i was happy soo happy.
We were having fun well they had fun and it looked cool.
When Mr Goodwin said no hands chastity touched the paper and wasn't listening.
I had fun in the best teacher Mr Goodwin.

We had a paper and a pencil to use to plan.
Screenshot 2017-02-14 at 10.21.51.png
It was easy to come up with ideas.
Well for me it was i don't know about them.
The coolest bit was when we came second.

No one knew what to do to make the tower stand.
We had fun and it was tall but it fell.
The were yelling at each other.
They were happy to do the tough challenge.

I learnt that Mr Goodwin is always good to us.
I learnt that teamwork is good be creative.
I learnt that you should always try new things.
I learnt that teamwork is the key to the fun.

Task description: we had to use masking tape to stick the papers together. We also had to do a plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment